Act as a resource on materials issues affecting multiple subcommittees under the Committee on Standardization of Oilfield Equipment and Materials (CSOEM) and provide assistance to the CSOEM Subcommittees.
These following activities shall be under the Subcommittee’s remit:
- Coordinate, review, endorse and prioritize materials related standards work developed by the CSOEM Subcommittees
- Provide resources as needed for materials related standards actions in each CSOEM Subcommittee
- Identify, recommend and resource materials related special projects
- Identify and assess topics and trends on industry materials related needs
- Publish technical reports related to materials issues of interest to the upstream standards community
- Report to the CSOEM on materials related upstream standards activities equipment and materials.