SC 20 develops and maintains standards on supply chain management for critical materials and processes used in oil and natural gas exploration and production. These standards include:
- castings, Spec 20A (Published March 2012);
- open die forgings, Spec 20B (Published April 2013);
- closed die forgings, Spec 20C (Published November 2015);
- non-destructive examination, Std 20D (Published September 2013);
- alloy and carbon steel bolting, Spec 20E (Published August 2012);
- corrosion-resistant bolting, Spec 20F (Published June 2015);
- welding services, Std 20G (under development);
- heat treating services, Std 20H (Published October 2015);
- distributors, Std 20J (under development);
- non-metallic seals, Std 20L (under development);
- machining services, Std 20M (under development);
- continuous furnace heat treating services, Std 20N (under development);
- plating and coating, Std 20P (under development);
- subsurface electronics, Std 20R (under development).
Please contact Katie Burkle (email@example.com) for information on those standards that are currently under development. When published, you can find further details and scopes of the Series 20 standards in the Exploration and Production section of the API Publications catalog.