The Subcommittee on Measurement Quality (COMQ) is a joint committee with ASTM International (ASTM) through ASTM Committee D02. However, not all standards developed by the committee are joint API-ASTM standards.
COMQ develops, approves, and maintains standards pertaining to measurement quality of hydrocarbons (sometimes in conjunction with other COPM Subcommittees) including:
- Temperature Determination, MPMS Chapter 7
- Sampling, MPMS Chapter 8
- Density Determination, MPMS Chapter 9
- Sediment & Water Determination, MPMS Chapter 10
- Physical Properties, MPMS Chapter 11
- Statistics, MPMS Chapter 13
For a complete listing of active COMQ subordinate groups, click here. To access the sites themselves, you MUST be logged in.